-->
« PYZAM.COM
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
skip to main | skip to sidebar
* Tengku Aishah *

Monday, 14 April 2014


Hi! Ya Allah, I ade banyak gile nak cerita. About this year. Hmmm but not now okay . Okay got to go bye. 
Assalamualaikum. warahmatullah hiwabarokatuhh! 
<3 you all
want to know me closer?
Facebook- Tengku Aishah Nerina]
Twitter- TAishahAcha
Instagram- tengkuaishah_nerina
Best regards,
Tengku Aishah

qristina_acha@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/tengku.nerina


Posted by * Tengku Aishah * at 04:17  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This Is My Pleasure

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2014 (1)
    • ▼ April (1)
      • Hi! Ya Allah, I ade banyak gile nak cerita. A...
  • ► 2013 (1)
    • ► May (1)
  • ► 2012 (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ► 2011 (16)
    • ► December (12)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► September (2)

About Me

My Photo
* Tengku Aishah *
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Selena Gomez
 
I Luv You All .. I Luv ALLAH <-- My GOD .. Like Lah Kalau Suke My Blog ..♥♥♥